|ActioNet, Inc. is seeking an Information Security (InfoSec) Analyst in support of the US Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY. The InfoSec Analyst is responsible for implementing and following MARAD and Federal Information Assurance policies and guidelines for securing MARAD information systems.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
|– Sold technical foundation as well practical and programmatic overall security experience
– One of the following certifications required: CISSP, CAP or GSLC.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Excellent customer service
|– FISMA, NIST, and/or C&A experiences
– Risk assessment experience, especially with NIST 800-503 Threat identification, system security categorization, gap analysis, compliance reporting
– Security analysis experience, especially trend analysis, incident response, encryption
– Security assessment experience doing vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, system hardening, system integration, packet sniffing
– Lead monthly patch management cycles from start to end
– Develop, track, create and manage POA&Ms
– Operational security experience a definite plus
– Security plan knowledge and creation experience a definite plus
– Knowledge of and experience with quality assurance and continuous monitoring
– Accountable for the real-time analysis, commentary and handling of security events