Vertical Screen is one of the world’s leading applicant screening firms. Operating through three subsidiaries — Business Information Group, Certiphi Screening and Truescreen, as well as a sister-company, Fieldprint — we serve the largest and most respected organizations, institutions, corporations and government entities worldwide.
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Security Analyst to support our IT Department for Vertical Screen. This exciting position comes with an excellent benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, 401(k) program with company match, bonus program, paid time off, casual working environment and more!
- Gain an excellent understanding of and assist in the documentation of the physical and logical security elements of the enterprise network, applications, and facilities. Specifically report on controls in response to client Requests for Information (RFIs). Manage RFI response database in relation to industry security frameworks such as ISO27000, PCI, HIPAA, etc. Familiarity with SOC2 and ISO27000 preferred. Conduct internal audits, risk assessments, system scans, review reports and monitor systems to ensure internal and external security meet compliance requirements. Perform log and system review, generate reports and perform system administration. Have a comprehensive understanding of common security controls. Obtain and maintain security certifications. Consult with internal teams to assure application of security principles and mediation of risk associated with appropriate technologies, operating platforms and application systems. Contribute to ongoing review and maintenance of information security program strategy, policy, procedure and processes. Work with Infrastructure Architecture and Operations personnel to ensure secure deployment/remediation of environments. Participate in governance activities and assist with disaster recovery testing.
- Maintain security controls library for enterprise-wide systems. Identifies emerging patterns resulting from analysis of undesirable conditions until patterns converge into fundamental root causes. Works on issue and risk management.
- Maintains and updates a library of technical documentation and security policy. Train Vertical Screen personnel on security issues. Assist Security Architect and Analysts with development of systems standards, policies, procedures, guidelines, short and long term goals and project management. Keep current on new developments and techniques in information technology. Assist in requests for proposals, vendor selection, and contract monitoring. Assist the vendor security compliance program.
- Must be able to work with cross-functional teams in the analysis, documentation and implementation of information technology.
- Able to manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing using the latest common office suites.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to adjust work patterns to address strict response deadlines.
- Knowledge of a variety of hardware and software security capabilities and features.
- Strong technical knowledge of OS platforms such as Windows and UNIX.
- Knowledge of information security standards and specifications.
- Knowledge of current network security threats and impact on enterprise operations.
- Desire to obtain and maintain technical certifications relevant to job functions.
- Prior experience answering technical requests for information.
- Ability to convey technical topics across varied audiences.
- Certification in IT Audit, such as CISA.
- Knowledge of security tools used for auditing.
- Knowledge of scripting environments to add automation to security tools.
- Familiarity with document management systems and RFI response tools.
- Familiarity with GRC tools.
The candidate we are seeking will have at minimum education or experience equivalent to a college degree. 2+ years MIS experience.
All candidates are subject to a drug test and a background screening and must meet FBI requirements. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran