Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
This position will require working in a fast-paced professional environment and manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines while remaining organized and dependable. This candidate is expected to gain a quick understanding of the status of Citco’s privacy program and its list of initiatives, program managers and system owners. The ideal candidate would bring a history of working successfully in midsize to large teams, using a flexible, upbeat approach.
Job Duties in Brief:
This position reports to the Chief Privacy Officer and is a key position within the Privacy group which is responsible for helping to oversee the various Privacy initiatives within Citco. The position may have interaction with members of various departments throughout Citco including Legal, Compliance, HR and Risk.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of relevant privacy laws and regulations related to Citco’s Privacy program and the financial services industry
- Help coordinate process improvement activities, includes tasks such as data analysis, creation of assessment tools and surveys, policy and procedure development, corporate communications, etc.
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of privacy policies and procedures, workflows, directives, guidance, templates, training, investigations, and other related processes.
- Ensure compliance to privacy requirements across websites, forms, etc.
- Proactively prioritize project tasks and identify project issues and risks
- Support the Chief Privacy Officer in reporting, prioritization of key activities and related tasks
- Other duties as assigned and as necessary which promote and maintain the Privacy Team’s mission, function and operation within Citco
- Ability to work independently requiring minimal supervision
- Portray professional demeanor
- Communicate and prepare written material in professional manner
- Maintain a tidy desk and work environment
- Accept responsibility and personal accountability
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business or Computer Science, or Associates’ Degree and two years’ experience in related area
- Demonstrate a self-directed approach to learning new technologies in the field; pursue professional development
- Prior experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Professional level of written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish and nurture collaborative professional relationships
- Strong planning and project management skills and the ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in approach to work
- Demonstrate use of professional judgment on the job
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Comfortable working with all levels within the organization, in a team environment and independently.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIA a plus
- Previous work experience in privacy, performance management and measurement, strategy, risk management, and privacy operations required