We are seeking a solid security individual who will be responsible for planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data in a fast pace and exciting technology organization. The successful candidate understands and incorporates methodologies in order to anticipate and prevent security breaches. Deep understanding of technical knowledge as well as business and regulatory requirements is a must!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform operational management over Gogo’s vulnerability management program in accordance with operational procedures and agreed statement of work
- Configure and execute vulnerability scans, per contracted frequency
- Analyze the results of scans looking for root-cause and significant exposure
- Prioritize remediation and develop remediation plans
- Provide regular status/issue tracking updates
- Regularly develop and present KPI reporting to customer management
- Provide customer support on understanding specific vulnerability risk/impact
- Advise/guide customers toward risk mitigation/reduction
- Be proficient with Tenable Security Center, Qualys Enterprise, and Rapid7 Nexpose vulnerability management solutions, as well as related analysis tools
- Be proficient with ServiceNow and Jira
- Be proficient in Web Application Dynamic and Static analysis solutions
- Be proficient with vulnerability analysis tools
- Interface with customers to resolve issues, provide additional information, and answer questions related to vulnerability management and risk mitigation techniques
- Assist the Practice Lead with pre-sales support:
- Develop statements of work
- Perform prospect scoping
- Perform prospect demos
- Keep up-to-date with information security news, techniques, and trends
- Other duties as determined by the Practice Lead
- Support the IT Security team by documenting and performing support tasks
- Perform daily health checks as documented by the IT Security team
- Performance analysis of the security systems and processes at Gogo
- Participate in change management, incident management and business continuity processes
- Planning and implementing security policies and procedures to protect computer systems, networks and data from unauthorized access
- Recommending security enhancements and tools
The ideal candidate will have strong foundation in computer science and interest in the system and network security area.
• Must be familiar with standard security concepts, practices and procedures;
• Knowledge of Linux & Windows operating systems;
• Knowledge of security toolsets (SumoLogic, OSSEC) a plus;
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance (PCI:DSS, SoX, ISO) a plus;
• Professional IT security certifications (CISSP, CISM, GSEC) a plus;
• Strong Documentation and communication skills;
• Positive attitude & ability to grasp new technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, or Information Systems.
Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.