Remote Work / Telecommute
We are seeking a Sr. Security Analyst to perform security control assessments and vulnerability analysis to ensure compliance with NIST 800-53A Rev. 4 and agency specific requirements. The position will require the ability to assess vulnerability scans, web applications, network configurations, major applications and general support system security configurations and their implementation.
For data reconciliation and artifact request purposes, the Sr. Security Analyst should be familiar with Nessus, SecurityCenter, Tripwire Log Center, Tripwire Enterprise, McAfee ePO, ArcSight, Nipper Studio, QRadar, and BigFix.
The Sr. Security Analyst will have prior experience working with a wide variety of technologies, be well versed in the current state of information security, and be able to interpret the requirements of relevant governing bodies (NIST, OMB, GAO, etc.). The ideal candidate will have prior experience performing and writing Security Control Assessments (SCA), Vulnerability Assessment Reports (VAR), Risk Assessment Reports (RAR), and Security Assessment Reports (SAR) for federal agencies to support FISMA compliance.
Must be able to pass a full background investigation and obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facility. US citizenship is required.
- The Rise of #ATM #Attacks
- State Bank of Mauritius files complaint with Singapore police to track down hackers
- #SingHealth #COI report: 16 recommendations put forward in dealing with #IT #security incidents
- #Hacking attempts made on 30 computers of #defense #acquisition agency
- The #Cybersecurity 202: Is #Trump’s get-tough #cyber strategy working? Former officials develop a way to find out