Job Location: Dover, NH
IT Security Analyst
At Liberty Mutual, technology isn’t just a part of our business, it’s what drives us forward. Join our tech team and you’ll get opportunities to work on complex problems using emerging technologies. Our culture of evolution and innovation leads to projects that can positively impact lives. And we want you to be involved in creating, implementing and updating our solutions. As part of our team, you’ll be working at a Fortune 100 company that’s one of the fastest growing in the insurance industry.
Under general supervision, executes routine information security operations activities. With guidance from management and senior staff, supports clients, management and staff in implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products. Assists senior staff in the evaluation, development, implementation and operational aspects of security standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments (e.g., firm-wide, distributed, client server systems, and e-applications).
- Performs access control and account administration of critical information resources using established guidelines.
- Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques (e.g., password administration, intrusion detection software, data encryption, data backup and recovery).
- Assists in the reporting of data security incidents and may support investigations as required.
- May participate in the monitoring of existing and proposed security standard setting groups, State and Federal legislation and regulations.
- Participates in the identification and escalation of changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures. Executes testing of security tools and control techniques such as firewalls, intrusion detection software, data encryption, data backup and recovery
- Participates in the development of communications and related campaigns for information security awareness among all staff.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of two years Information Technology work experience. Knowledge of security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications and network protocols or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and IT management staff.
- Experience using FAIR model for risk assessment a plus.
- General audit and security experience in IT Audit and Risk Assesment
- Desktop applications
- Assess IT Controls
- Application Risk Assesment
- We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner’s insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and casualty insurance. Our financial strength and profitability rely on the skills, knowledge, and creativity of more than 50,000 employees worldwide. As number 73 on Fortune Magazine’s list of the 100 largest corporations in the U.S., we have the resources and training our employees need to drive our business forward and be successful in an ever-evolving, complex world.
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company’s success is inextricably linked to our employees’ satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives every day.
Job: TechnologyPrimary Location: United States- New Hampshire – DoverSchedule:Full-timeSalary:$64,000-$80,000Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time