The IT Security Intern will mainly consist of repetitive tasks that span a broad spectrum of assignments. The Intern will provide administrative support to professional security analysts and in return they get an education in IT Security that a classroom cannot provide. The goal of the summer internship is to leave Global Payments with basic knowledge of IT Security concepts focusing on incident response and forensics.
Interns will be supervised and will perform low level incident response as well as assist in project related tasks.
- Editing, proofreading, and publishing documentation
- Creating reports and presentations
- Conducting administrative support for security analysts
- Assisting in incident investigations
- Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- More advanced interns may be given tasks that require technical proficiency in technologies such as Sharepoint, PowerShell, or Python.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.