Technology Risk Management
CSG International is looking for students for our Summer 2017 Security Internship Openings! We’re interested in students with a strong desire to work in a collaborative environment. In this internship, you will have access to our top leaders and experience various components of our business.
As a security intern, you will assist the security operations team research security incidents and work with the team to prepare and execute testing.
- Exposure to/coursework in managing network and system vulnerability process, monitoring security event alerts.
- Exposure to/coursework in the following information security technologies, such as: IDS/IPS, malware prevention, database activity monitoring, secure password repository, multi-factor authentication, SIEM, SPAM prevention, web content filtering, IdM/IAM, encryption and encryption key management, DLP, change detection.
- Exposure to/coursework in technical understanding of TCP/IP traffic including familiarity with major application-layer protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SMTP, DNS, etc.;
- Exposure to/coursework of network and application attacks: examples include DoS/DDoS, buffer overflows, SQL injection, reconnaissance scanning, and evasive methods attackers use to avoid detection; must be able to demonstrate a minimum level of familiarity with well-known vulnerabilities and exploits
- Basic knowledge of IT security concepts.