InfoZen is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software development, DevOps, systems engineering, IT service management and risk analytics. We work collaboratively with our customers to solve their biggest challenges through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost savings.
IT Security Specialist, Security Compliance is responsible for helping ensure timely and effective security risk assessments of computer systems. Additionally, will prepare the necessary assessment reports, documenting the results associated with the assessment and provide peer review of teammates’ deliverables as needed. As a result of the assessments, will develop updates Plan of Action and Milestone (POAM) tables and performs the validation and verification of remediation efforts to close POAMs as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or in related field or equivalent and/or at least 8-15 years related experience
- In depth experience with security risk assessments using the NIST Framework
- Experience in several of the following areas is required: understanding of IT security practices and procedures; knowledgeof current security tools available; different communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools; secure system architecture, system engineering, system administration, configuration management, or agile application development experience; familiarity with commercial products, and current Internet/EC technology.
- Experience reviewing and updating/editing security artifacts(i.e., Security Plans, Contingency Plan, Contingency Plan Test, e- Authentication workbook, FIPS 199 workbook, etc.)
- Experience validating artifacts submitted for POAM closure
- Compliance automation experience
- CISSP or other security related certification
- Current DHS/USCIS EOD
- Familiarity with Nessus, Security Center 5, Webinspect, DB Protect, Fortify, Appscan, Nipper, Burp Suite Pro, WebSphere, ActiveState Perl, Aquafold, SoapUI Pro, Ultraedit, SNSScan, SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset, Fortify, RSA Archer, Swimlane, XACTA Continuum
Clearance Required: Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
InfoZen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.