America Chung Nam is the world’s largest exporter of recovered paper in the US and a leading exporter in Europe and Asia. We have been consistently recognized as the top American exporter to China since 2001. America Chung Nam was founded in 1990 and is based in City of Industry, California with additional offices in New Jersey, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, and China.
We are seeking a full-time professional, resourceful, and skilled IT Supervisor to oversee the daily operations of the IT Department while supervising IT staff and performing technical support for all locations. The IT Supervisor will also develop new systems to enhance security and operations.
- Monitor, manage, and assign work to technical staff; frequent follow up to ensure work is being completed in accordance with expectations.
- Set up the protocol & budget of management of hardware, network and software for back-end support.
- Work with IT manager to analyze team processes for efficiency and make changes to improve responsiveness and service levels to other departments in worldwide offices.
- Implement the latest technology to improve the operational efficiency and reduce the cost for all location.
- Conduct risk management to avoid possible disaster.
- 5+ years of working experiences in PC and laptop support
- Experience managing a team
- A+ certified preferred in a Windows environment experience with MS Windows XP/Windows 7
- Experience with network management, sever maintenance, and security
- Experience within MS Office Suite and MS Outlook, Trend Micro Antivirus and internet filtering control
- Experience working with Domain, Active Directory and VPN network environment and perform remote support using Remote assistance
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation – may have to travel to other sites
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.