|DESCRIPTION||The System Administrator will possess the following skills:
|POSITION REQUIREMENTS||The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or related field experience. 5 years’ work experience with Windows systems infrastructure, Linux infrastructure, database, email/collaboration, networking, security, and enterprise class applications. Candidate will also have a strong networking background (i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, wireless) and the ability to troubleshoot issues during installation and upgrades. Communication, documentation and organization skills are a must. Candidate must have the ability to travel by air or auto, the ability to work as part of a team and individually as well as flexibility to work varied hours including some nights or weekends. Ability to perform physical work and lift up to 60 pounds.
Please note candidate will be expected to travel between Brooklyn and New Jersey. Staten Island residents encouraged to apply.
|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.|
- #Cyber #Security Today: Jan. 7, 2019 — #iPhone call #scam, Germans #hacked and Android #spyware
- Conference 2019 – BSides Philadelphia – February 1, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts