This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) Multi-Functional Information Systems Analyst supports Rotary Mission Systems (RMS) business located in Orlando Florida.
This position will be part of a program team responsible for all aspects of UNIX server administration within the existing IT program environment as it pertains to the UNIX server infrastructure.
Duties include all aspects of server system administration including a focus on maintaining compliance with all audit and security requirements imposed by the Lockheed Martin Corporation. System maintenance will include performance tuning, systems backup and recovery, testing and implementing security patching. The position also includes leading or assisting with activities such as workstation troubleshooting, imaging, technical refresh, support of other equipment within the program environment such as networking and some test equipment, new technology integration, project implementation, and other IT service delivery activities.
This Multi-Functional Information Systems Analyst role is expansive and may also have other delegated responsibilities and duties assigned. The position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule to support off hours support of the program, change windows and other non-core business hour activities. This position requires the ability to travel to support business needs and must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
– Experience in UNIX (Solaris & Redhat) system administration (including OS setup, imaging, deployment methods, services, patching, anti-virus management)
– Experience in managing Symantec Netbackup backup software suite or equivalent backup solution.
– End user support experience including application installs, hardware and software upgrades, system troubleshooting, etc.
– Experience in computer hardware support including troubleshooting issues and replacement of internal hardware
– ability to obtain / maintain a DoD secret security clearance
– Working knowledge of Windows server operating system
– Microsoft, Cisco, or Linux professional certifications.
– Network administration skills
– Script development and deployment proficiency
– NetApp storage administration
– VMware Virtualization infrastructure
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida