Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for an IT Systems Administrator with3+ years experience!
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
Title: IT Systems Administrator
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Monnisha Booker, Sourcing Specialist, at [email protected] Reference JO# 128810.
This is a member of the Enterprise Applications Management – Patient System’s (EAM-PS) team. The team is responsible for environment ownership and tier 3 support of distributed applications.
• Provide hands on technical support and environment ownership for several Client & Patient Systems related applications. This includes being part of an on-call rotation.
• Project support for new and existing application implementations.
• Troubleshooting and forensic research for high and critical impact events.
• Identify monitoring opportunities for early detection and prevention to increase system up time.
• Create playbooks that can be transitioned to tier 2 support teams for incident resolution for supported applications.
• Collaborate with IT Infrastructure and application teams.
• Support and perform change review gate activities for supported applications.
• Administrative experience in one or more Unix distributions and platforms
• MS Windows Server experience helpful.
• Middleware knowledge in 1 or more of the following technologies; Tomcat, Mule, WebSphere, Apache HTTP Server
• Ability to use and suggest changes to Enterprise Monitoring tools such as Wily, Steel Central, HP SiteScope, Splunk to detect potential performance issues and for use in triage.
• Scripting knowledge in 1 or more of the following languages; Shell (ksh, bsh, etc), Perl, Python, SQL
• Experience with other Infrastructure technologies (Network Administration, Database Administration, other Operating Systems)
• Experience in multi-platform distributed environment
• Experience analyzing server logs to isolate impact.
• College degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 2-4 years’ experience in Information Technology
• Familiarity with the project management cycle
• Familiarity with software delivery life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to develop customized solutions to meet business requirements
• Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with health care or Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) industry very helpful
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Monnisha Booker , IT Sourcing Specialist, [email protected]
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
· Set the bar high for what a company should do
· Create jobs
· Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
· Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an Company employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Vacation Package
· Life & Disability Insurance Plans
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Tuition Reimbursement
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test