A false Facebook page promoting a fictional new Launceston business and calling for job applications could be an identity theft scam, police say. The page – which appeared last week and has since been removed – gave details of a new Footlocker shoe store, and called for resumes from job seekers, Sergeant Gen Hickman said on Monday. “Any person who sent their resume, has provided personal information that may lead to identity theft,” the detective said, urging victims to contact IDCare on 1300 432 273.
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts
- #Cyber #Fraud by Chinese #Hackers Makes Headlines in India
- #Russian #hackers had another crack at the #DMC