A false Facebook page promoting a fictional new Launceston business and calling for job applications could be an identity theft scam, police say. The page – which appeared last week and has since been removed – gave details of a new Footlocker shoe store, and called for resumes from job seekers, Sergeant Gen Hickman said on Monday. “Any person who sent their resume, has provided personal information that may lead to identity theft,” the detective said, urging victims to contact IDCare on 1300 432 273.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test