Emagine IT is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of clients. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Emagine IT team and the consultants working for our clients. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our clients and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end users, and give our clients a competitive edge, now and into the future. As business systems integrators, we will align our clients’ business processes and information systems to enable them to access the right information at the right time, empowering them to achieve their desired business results and create enterprise value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate, enhance, and support cyber security strategies, policies, standards, controls, and processes, including standards development, risk management, compliance management, and information security-related processes and procedures.
- Work with a team for timely delivery of monitoring services and support.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of complex cyber security issues.
- Utilize monitoring tools to identify cyber security events or alerts of potential/active threats, intrusions, and/or compromises.
- Provide independent, sophisticated analysis of potential malware and exploits.
- Provide threat intelligence, research, and reporting on incident response and relevant cyber security threats.
- Responsible for reporting all incidents and ensuring the CIO Command Center (C3) management receives security incident reports and that the reports are within timelines mandated by the US-CERT reporting instruction.
- Provides specialist assistance to Enterprise Architecture (EA) team members to facilitate the troubleshooting of critical issues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Technical capacity
- Collaboration skills
- Customer/client focus
- Risk management
- Compliance management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 2 years’ equivalent experience
- Security+ Certified
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.