The MIL Corporation seeks a Jr. Cyber Security Engineer/Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD 20653 location. MIL is approaching problems in Cyber Security that present unique opportunities to support the defense of our nation’s critical infrastructure, support our nation’s forces and emergency responders, and advance capabilities of our government, military and private sector clients.
Areas of focus include: Cyber Threat Emulation; Incident Response and Handling; Technical Vulnerability Analysis, Assessments, and Remediation; Information Assurance and Risk Management Framework Support; Technical Vulnerability Test and Evaluation; Modeling and Simulation; Reverse Engineering; Digital Forensics; Industrial Control Systems and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition; Non-Internet Protocol Based Networks and Systems of systems.
The Jr. Cyber Security Engineer/Analyst will become part of MIL Cyber, which is responsible for the execution of MIL’s Cyber strategy and supporting MIL’s Federal Government clients while working in collaboration with the C4IS, ETS and ITS business sectors.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB
- #Cyber #Security Today: Jan. 7, 2019 — #iPhone call #scam, Germans #hacked and Android #spyware
- Conference 2019 – BSides Philadelphia – February 1, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts