Harris is currently looking for an Intelligence Analyst to perform research and analysis. Define network communications and design and implement solutions within existing networks. Leverage experience with the characterization of complex target networks and conduct exploitation of networks. Apply knowledge of telecommunications structures and Intel databases to uncover targets and identify applicable collection systems to task. Apply basic principles, theories, and concepts, develop resolutions to problems of limited scope, follow standard practices and procedures, and work under close management. Provide in-depth analysis focused on the development of new exploitation capabilities against known and newly identified targets of interest. Analyze and integrate complex intelligence information from multiple sources for senior clients in a national intelligence agency.
* REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI w/Polygraph clearance
* Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, military intelligence training or equivalent experience.
* 0-2 year of DNI analyst experience with previous experience providing support to access development efforts; provide logical and physical mapping of infrastructure and provide recommendations to R&T based on TOPI needs.
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Experience with tools, techniques, and processes
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI with Poly clearance and to maintain the clearance.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
|Job Profile Matching Criteria:|
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test