Moen Incorporated is the #1 Faucet Brand in North America recognized as an industry leader in the manufacture and sale of plumbing products. Through innovative design and product development the company continues to prosper by bringing products and accessories to the kitchen and bath.
– Leverage SAP investment to grow businesses, improve productivity improve working capital efficiency
– Ensure appropriate level of communication and testing during major projects and system upgrades
– Lead project planning (Scope, Schedule, Resources, Budget) for major systems initiatives
– Help achieve IT Scorecard goals and metrics
– Provide business unit input and requirements to annual IT strategic planning process
– Perform job responsibilities according to Moen Operating Philosophy
– Leverage IT governance processes to ensure proper project definition, socialization and control
– Perform software / vendor evaluations and provide business value/risk assessment as needed
– Leverage new and innovative technologies for competitive business advantage and improving associate productivity
– Manage risk through corporate compliance
– Thorough knowledge of SAP Business Information Warehouse application development methodology, configuration, and ABAP programming language.
– Thorough understanding of structured analysis, design programming techniques structured methodologies.
– Basic knowledge of SAP modules processes from a technical functional perspective.
– – SAP Business Warehouse (BW)navigation, configuration, general capabilities to include but not limited to:
– Experience leading the implementation of major systems initiatives
– Ability to analyze business objectives/requirements and translate into a system solution.
– Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and formulate conclusions.
– Ability to present technical information to business stakeholders at various levels.
– Ability to design, develop and implement SAP-based business applications
– Functional knowledge of SAP Module capabilities and integration with SAP BW.
– Ability to evaluate and recommend technology vendors and solutions
– Ability to translate business requirements into technical design/ architecture
– 5+ years configuration experience in the following areas:
– BI Development and Query Tools
– Extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) Standard Business content
– Designing and building ODS, InfoCube, Remote Cube, structures.
– Business Explorer ( BEx ) reporting tool
– Web Application Designer and web based development techinques
– Standard SAP change management transport and landscape functions.
– SAP BW Security role structure and authorizations.
– BW Performance tuning , problem root cause identification, debugging, and resolution skills
– Experience with SAP OSS support functions and escalation methodology.
BW / BI Development skills not required but a plus to have:
– Remodeling, Analysis Process Design, predictive analytics, data mining,
– BW/CRM integration experience.
– BW/APO integration experience.
– Business Objects Universe and query design
– SAP Business Objects
– Endeca Latitude
Required education: 4 year college degree. 10+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1433001-1968-1349
Other links you may like: