Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® – use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
The Technical BI Lead will focus on enterprise-wide Business Intelligence tools. They will be the subject matter expert and evangelist for BI solutions. They understand requirements and guide the business on best ways to leverage BI solutions. They analyze requirements, design solutions and deliver solutions in combination with data warehouse/ETL architects and developers. The solutions can go from an executive to any person that needs insight into the business. Candidates are expected to have experience in the full lifecycle of BI. The BI Lead Analyst should have experience of working on cloud based /SaaS BI solutions.
- Leads the development of BI solution.
- Be an advocate to business, coordinate and deliver to stakeholders.
- Work closely with multiple teams to execute the BI deliverable by translating Business requirements to technical requirements and support on multiple projects.
- Ensure priorities are understood and developers working on right requirements.
- Design, develop and test Business Intelligence solutions as per business need.
- Review and implement solutions with variety of BI tools available.
- Participates in gathering technical requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g., facilitated workshops, work sessions and interviews)
- Advise users on best practices for BI and drive better solutions for users via self-service.
- Willingness to perform hands on evaluation to support development tasks.
- Develop trusted relationships with executives and managers in IT and business departments
- Minimum 10 years Business Intelligence experience with multiple BI platforms.
- Able to manage end to end execution of BI deliverable
- Demonstrated knowledge of report development, framework manager Using Cognos BI
- Ability to work in an on-shore / off-shore environment under tight deadlines
- Experience with a broadest of BI and visualization tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks as well as changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Business Analysis
- Exposure to Salesforce reporting is a plus
- Experience with corporate and financial system reporting