National Cyber Security (NCS) offers services that no other Private Investigator or even Cyber Security Company can offer. Not only can we supply the same information from the numerous databases that collects data on individuals and companies, we find information that would never be found in public records. If it is on the internet or ever has been connected to the internet we can find what we like to call “The Smoking Gun.”
- Social Media Investigation
- Hacking Investigation
- Dark Web Investigation
- Cyber Extortion
- Cyber Blackmail
- Counter Surveillance (detection of listening devices, hidden cameras….)
- Online Sex Trafficking Investigation
- Cyber Bullying
- Identity Theft
- Telephone Spoofing
- Spyware, Malware * Ransomware
- Electronic Surveillance (hidden cameras, electronic bugging devices..)
For Investigation Services Contact Us 24/7 (844) 627-8267 Ext. 700
|Cell Phone Forensics|
|NCS can perform onsite mobile forensics for any Apple or Android device. Data extraction take anywhere from 15 minutes to 5 hours.|
|Social Media Investigation|
|Locate a targets socials medias accounts|
|View all comments and pictures of the targets across all social media accounts even accounts by owned by the target|
|Locate all friends/followers of a targets social media account|
|Gain access to private social media accounts.|
|Locate owner of a fake social media account.|
* Phones associated with Address
* Emails associated with Address
* Current and Past Vehicles
* Aircraft Records
* Properties associated with the address
* Property Assessments
|Driver Risk History|
|* NCS vehicle searches return information from even partial vehicle descriptions and VIN numbers. Now fused with License Plate Recognition data, you can instantly view recent and historical license plate sighting data.|
* Search for violations across states
* Find habitual borrowers associated with the vehicle
* Verify undisclosed drivers in the household
* Identity potential rate evasion for tickets and violations in different, higher rated territory
* For PIP claims, search non-insured's address to find other insured individuals in the household
|* NCS can find a person using partial information from addresses, SSNs, telephone numbers and more. Search by location radius or age range. Even enter a phonetic name spelling.|
|* NCS brings you information about past and present legal and fraud issues, current and former corporate officers, liquidations, assets and much more.|
* NCS reports includes both domestic and international business coverage, and we’re adding more data points on activity overseas every day. Protect your business with information on companies and individuals contained on U.S. sanctions and watch lists.
All CLE Courses Start Online December 1st, 2017 And Onsite January 2nd, 2018
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses below are available online at National Cyber Security University.
CLE Name: Identifying and Protecting Against Computer/Cell Phone Hacking Within a Personal and Business Relationship.
Course Time: 60 Minutes CLE Credit: 1 Intermissions: 0 Location: Onsite / Online
Description: This unique CLE is based on real life and real-time information where bitter spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends and business partners have tried to use technology to spy on their spouses while going through a divorce or disgruntled business partners have tried to hack into each other cell phones.
CLE Name: Cyber Security for Your Sports and Entertainment Clients
Course Time: 60 Minutes CLS Credit: 1 Intermissions: 0 Location: Onsite / Online
Description: As a sports and entertainment attorney, your job at times can be more demanding than other attorneys practicing in other areas of the law. You are not just an attorney, but a baby sister, father/mother, business advisor, spiritual advisor, or even a psychologist. The hardest part of it all, is when you have a client that does not listen to your advice and/or can be reckless.
CLE Name: Are You Hacker Proof?
Course Time: 120 Minutes CLS Credit: 2 Intermissions: 1-15 minutes Location: Onsite / Online
Description: One of the greatest laws in America is “attorney, client privilege”, which gives the attorney a great amount of responsibility.
Did you know:
- Did you know that 90% of law firms outsource their IT work?
- Did you know that 84% of corporation that get hacked or had data stolen, is from an employee inside the company?
|Date | Time||CLE Course||Location|
|Jan. 9th, 2018 | 2pm||Are You Hacker Proof?||260 Peachtree, Atlanta|
|Jan. 10th, 2018 | 1pm||Cyber Security for Your Sports and Entertainment Clients||3500 Lenox Rd, Atlanta|
|Jan 11th, 2018 | 3pm||Identifying and Protecting Against Computer/Cell Phone Hacking Within a Personal and Business Relationship||3330 Cumberland, Atlanta|
|Jan 16th, 2018||Are You Hacker Proof?||8000 The Avalon Center|