From mindful meditation rooms to unlimited snacks, sit-stand desks, and paid time off to volunteer for your favourite charity, there are lots of Calgary companies that boast serious work-life benefits.
And good news — they are all looking for full-time and part-time staff to add to their teams.
This month’s list of companies who are hiring features Home Depot, Amazon, and the City of Calgary itself.
Find something you love in this list of Calgary jobs.
- Who: Bird Scooters have just returned to Calgary’s streets, and the company is hiring for one key position to keep their fleet rolling smoothly.
- Jobs: Bird is hiring in Calgary for an Associate General Manager of city operations.
- Perks: Benefits include healthcare, childcare support, a wellness stipend, and time off.
- Who: The online delivery giant has made a big splash by opening a fulfillment centre near Calgary, and there are plenty of jobs available.
- Jobs: 26 jobs are up for grabs, including Senior Customer Practice Manager, Yark Marshall, Area Manager, and Shift Assistant.
- Perks: Amazon benefits include health, dental, vision, company-paid disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and restricted stock units.
- Who: Chinook Centre is home to dozens of retailers ranging from clothing to food to electronics.
- Jobs: Chinook Centre’s jobs page is currently showing 37 available positions. Stores that have open positions include Freddy Pant Room, Le Chateau, Mac, and KFC.
- Perks: Perks vary by store.
University of Calgary
- Who: UofC is the city’s largest university, spread across five campuses, and home to thousands of employees.
- Jobs: The jobs page at UofC’s website shows 60 positions currently available for application, with everything from Campus Security to various scholar positions.
- Perks: Perks vary by department; more information available here.
- Who: Winsport is the owner and operator of Canada Olympic Park, the Bill Warren Training Centre at the Canmore Nordic Centre in Canmore Alberta, and the Beckie Scott High Performance Training Centre on Haig Glacier Alberta.
- Jobs: Winsport is currently looking to fill ten part-time jobs, including Skate Instructor, Mountain Bike Instructor, and Security Guard.
- Perks: Winsport team members get free parking spaces, reciprocals at other ski resorts, food, beverage, retail, and program discounts, and access to the Performance Training Centre.
The City of Calgary
- Who: The City of Calgary is in charge of everything from public transit and leisure services to making sure the city doesn’t go broke, so there are plenty of opportunities across a wide range of positions.
- Jobs: A total of seven jobs are currently on offer with the City of Calgary, including positions such as Cemetery Worker, Safety Advisor, and Frontline Utility Supervisor.
- Perks: Perks vary per position, though all employees will enjoy the security that comes from working for a company that literally cannot go under.
Repsol’s Sport Centre
- Who: With everything from swimming pools to work out facilities, Repsol’s makes for a great place to make some money and stay fit.
- Jobs: Repsol’s is looking to bring in one new employee: a Payroll and Benefits Administrator.
- Perks: Perks include facility membership and discounts, flexible group benefits, retirement savings programs, and more.
The Keg Steakhouse and Bar
- Who: The Keg Steakhouse has three locations throughout Calgary and is hiring for one of them.
- Jobs: Front of House Staff and Kitchen Staff positions are open at the Keg South Pointe.
- Perks: Benefits for hourly workers include 40% on food at any Keg (for you and up to three friends!), staff events, and health benefits for those working over 30 hours a week.
Get your CompTIA A+, Network+ White Hat-Hacker, Certified Web Intelligence Analyst and more starting at $35 a month. Click here for more details.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .