Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
1. Partnership – Managed Detection & Response: DarkOwl, which indexes darknet content, will leverage BlueVoyant for Managed Detection and Response (MDR) capabilities.
2. Phishing Mitigation and Chat Support: IronScales has unveiled an in-app chat tool to encourage the sharing of phishing threat detection and open collaboration within security teams and a global community of analyst.
3. Threat Intelligence: HackerOne, a hacker-powered security platform, is leveraging real-time intelligence and insights from the Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform to secure IT environments.
4. Carbonite and Webroot on Amazon Web Services: OpenText’s portfolio of Information Management solutions will now be available as fully managed services on AWS. OpenText cloud-native applications already running on AWS include: Hightail, Covisint, Axcelerate, CatalystSecure, and the Carbonite and Webroot Cyber Resilience solutions.