|This position will develop and drive the adoption of a risk based IT security program for Federal Signal. Includes establishing best practices, overseeing and assuring timely completion of risk assessments, prevention, detection, response, remediation, protection of information assets, and auditing of information security across Federal Signal.
Direct responsibility for IT security for Corporate IT supported sites. Acts as security advisor to other Federal Signal locations, innovation and product engineering groups.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of, and will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category, characteristic, or trait under applicable law.
|Position Requirements:||• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business discipline
• 5 years of relevant work experience including cybersecurity incident response, disaster recovery and business continuity management, identity and access management, information privacy, security operations center management and/or security architecture
|Benefits of Employment:||Federal Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including: annual bonus, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching contributions and tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.|
|Company Description:||Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), enhances the safety, security and well-being of communities and workplaces around the world. Founded in 1901 and headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, Federal Signal is a leading designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and institutional customers throughout the world.|
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test