At AES, we raise the quality of life around the world by changing the way energy works. Everyone makes an impact every day in our small, global teams. Apply here to start an extraordinary career today.
Title: IT Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Employer: AES US Services, LLC
- Represent all AES US Information Technology and provide IT Services to AES US businesses.
- Responsible for all service support and service delivery actions taken to ensure they meet business needs and IT requirements, responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance, maintaining a safe and secure work environment and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating IT services, policies and procedures according to the IT best practices and methodologies, such as IT Service Management (ITIL and COBIT).
- Handle annual budget (OPEX, CAPEX) and contracts for ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for organizing a program and leading its implementation across areas in the IT including Services Collaborations, IT Governance, Network Communications, Datacenter Operations, and Applications; aligning IT KPIs, OLAs, SLAs to business strategy.
- Manage global projects and initiatives in IT aligned with global strategy.
- Design and implement process optimization and standardization; collaborate with and implement actions in business continuity planning; develop strong ties to and peer relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing process improvement strategy and implementation.
- Serve as leader of other IT initiatives as required project planning; APEX program implementation into the area of cost and quality optimizations; and designing, modeling and implementing innovative process management dashboards.
- 5 years of work experience managing ITSM based management processes and controls.
- 5 years of experience in: managing programs within the ITIL framework; SOX Audit Control; Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management Process; and the following methodologies: frameworks BP, COBIT, BPM, Lean Six Sigma, RUP – UML (System Development) and Project Management (PMBOK).
- 3 years of experience in: providing Global IT Services, including implementation of ITIL best practices including Service Design, Strategy, Transition and Operation; deployment of the ITSM tool; working as a member of a globally dispersed team; Managing OPEX and CAPEX budgets; and Establishing KPIS, SLAs, and OLAs with business partners.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Level Certification (or better).
- 10% regional travel required.
Reply To :
Please mail resume to Emily Roy, AES, 4300 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22203. Please reference JOB CODE ITM17.
AES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. E-Verify Notice: AES will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Create an extraordinary future.
AES people raise the quality of life in communities around the world – from bringing electricity to rural communities in El Salvador for the first time, to engineering battery storage that makes a clean energy future possible. That’s a 24/7 responsibility, so we work like a 19,000-person start-up – all in, full-on, in small, hyper-connected teams of people from different divisions, specialties and cultures.
We recognize and reward contribution from anyone, anywhere. The only limit to our influence and impact is our own commitment. We measure our careers by the difference we make to our communities, colleagues and families. So we care as much about how we act as what we do, at work and in life. We don’t just work at AES. We work for AES. We are AES.
Global Opportunities: www.aes.com/careers