KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
Manager, Information Systems
- Provide superior service to both internal and external customers through the provision of business process analysis, 3rdparty software customization, programming custom-developed software, and database administration services.
- Organize overall technical operations and ensures day-to-day activities are running smoothly.
- Interact with internal and external customers to address issues/concerns regarding software systems and potential enhancements; execute processes for meeting contract deliverables within the scope of ITS functions.
- Perform design, coding, testing, debugging, walk-throughs, documentation and implementation of new or revised applications.
- Provide on-going production support for assigned system(s); develop maintenance procedures/modifications for approved changes or enhancements.
- Develop source materials for user manuals, and develop and maintain system documentation.
- Broad responsibility for security and system integrity; specifically for defining, recommending and analyzing alerts, security patch deployment and status, tuning signatures, reporting possible compromises and Information Assurance Alerts, etc.
- Will conduct analysis of all incidents and recommend remediation and/or resolution.
- Performs procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Maintains all compliance standards as applicable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in data security administration or related field.
- Working knowledge of system and network exploitation, attack pathologies and intrusion techniques, malicious code delivery techniques, password cracking, network and system reconnaissance and related concerns.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of system and network administration, configuration best security practices and configuration standards as they apply to IT security.
- Understanding of network firewall, router, switch and IPS/HIPS security configurations and best practices.
- Experience in Healthcare and/or Government contractors a plus. Knowledge of data security requirements, preferred.
- Ability to successfully respond to change and juggle multiple and changing priorities with sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to present, explain complex technical terms to a non-tech audience and a strong team ethic is a must. Excellent communication, written, presentation, organization & team building skills plus a strong focus on customer service.
- Adaptable with strong collaborative management style, a creative thinker with high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to function individually and compatibly with team members of diverse clinical and experiential backgrounds.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.kepro.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.