Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miramar, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Manager is responsible for the development and execution of functional goals and strategies for their business or departmental areas within Information Technology. Performs independently, and proactively collaborates internally and externally to solve technical and business problems. Leads others, either directly or indirectly, and is accountable for the results of the team and/or function.
- Manages staff and/or functional areas within IT; leads, mentors and influences others on complex projects and assignments.
- Facilitates design and development of business solutions which further specific business strategies.
- Collaborates with internal and external constituents, including suppliers, to meet common goals and resolve conflicting issues.
- Applies subject matter expertise in the execution of assigned functional responsibilities; remains current with industry trends.
- Ensures department processes comply with regulatory requirements.
- Interprets, refines and applies methods and procedures in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Information Technology industry standards and best practices as defined by Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in area of specialty, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and capabilities across specific area of responsibility
- Proven experience in leading and developing technical professionals
- Experience in leading or directing the work of department staff or project teams
- Proficient with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific technology area
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical peers and management
- Fully capable of managing business or departmental functions
- Capable of making independent decisions that impact IT and/or business strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accepts accountability and manages execution of individual and team results
- Demonstrates a wide degree of creativity with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Join our team as a Manager, Information Technology. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.