What you’ll do:
You’ll provide innovation, direction, and strategy to build an agile, scalable, and secure IT Infrastructure. Provide leadership and vision to our IT infrastructure and operations organization. Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions. Prepare and manage a complex multi-million-dollar operating budget.
What your day will look like:
You’ll have the flexibility of a start-up and work in a small, autonomous, highly-collaborative team backed by world-class resources and support. You’ll drive change through transformative new enterprise technologies in an environment that’s fun, productive, and leverages each person’s talents.
Technology you’ll use:
ASA Firewall, f5 Load Balancer, All-Flash Pure Storage, Cisco Network, O365, RedHat LINUX, PRTG monitoring, AppDynamics, and Splunk.
Other skills you’ll need:
- Inspirational leadership—3+ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or related experience
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
- Experience managing and implementing cloud architecture and eCommerce cloud-based software solutions in a DevOps/Agile methodology.
About Pampered Chef:
We’re a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of over 40,000 independent consultants. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980. Today, we’re a small, agile company with long-term focus—backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.
Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives…one meal & one memory at a time. We aren’t your typical company—we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability.