Position Title IT Manager
Job Category Linguist
Business Line Government
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA – Virginia
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at ;www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM’s Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM’s Government business line and is comprised of three divisions — International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
This position is contingent upon contract award
AECOM seeks an IT Manager to support our Global Mission Solutions unit supporting language programs within the Intelligence Community. The AECOM IT Manager will manage the infrastructure and hardware and software requirements of the program on a local to global basis achieving quality outcomes, IT performance and client satisfaction and is responsible for overall program IT including system administration, development, and data transfers in alignment with AECOM’s business strategy, goals and vision.
• Be the primary point of contact to the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the AECOM’s senior management for systems and technology performance.
• Overall responsibility for adherence to AECOM and USG IT and Security standards
• Communicate and maintain applicable AECOM and USG policies and standards
• Install and test new hardware and software and maintain IT equipment
• Perform system updates, upgrades and other mission-required duties
• Maintains network firewalls
• Provide IT support for day-to-day operations and support ongoing operational duties.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS:
• Must hold active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with polygraph
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, information systems, computer science, or a related field or equivalency
• Valid U.S. Passport
• Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing requirements
• Excellent communication, organization, writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan and manage work efficiently under stress and time constraints
• Ability to interact effectively in a multicultural environment
• At least 7 years of demonstrated and relevant work experience including:
• At least 3 years of experience with interfaces and network technologies within the IC
• At least 1 year of experience working supporting IC IT infrastructure and system architecture
• At least 3 years of experience as a System Administrator for computer systems in the IC
• At least five (5) years of experience with service delivery to Intelligence Community activities
Domestic and International travel as required
• Overseas experience with substantive knowledge of various intelligence/information gathering operations
• Demonstrated experience with prosecution of open-source intelligence
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.