Provide Information Assurance (IA) analysis and certification and accreditation (C&A) expertise required to support executing all steps necessary for validating DIACAP accreditations and ensuring accuracy of C&A packages for Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) N61 and assure applications/systems maintain a valid accreditation. Support includes reviewing security requirements, products, configurations and IA architectures necessary to ensure the government and vendor’s security architecture and associated accreditation documentation meets Department of the Navy and Department of Defense IA controls and standards. The incumbent will be providing advice and recommended direction on IA and C&A matters; providing programmatic support in a dynamic and challenging environment; participating in collaboration team meetings to coach program managers and IA practitioners through certification and compliance processes; and tracking critical IA processes and elements through use of automated and semi-automated tools. Maintain accurate, steady and consistent flow of information in response to client direction through established processes. Enhance existing IA doctrine and processes through application of project management skills. Leadership opportunities in development of local and Navy level IA and C&A policy may also be available. Incumbent may be assigned as primary action officer or project management liaison which will require advanced communications, negotiation, coordination and facilitation skills.
• Must possess security certification for the Information Assurance Technical (IAM) III in accordance with the Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, DoD 8570.1-M. certification required.
• A minimum of three years performing information assurance tasks in operational network environments, three years experience in security test and evaluation with one year experience under DIACAP (DODI 8510.01).
• Knowledge of DIACAP and other C&A and risk management methodologies like Risk Management Framework.
• Three years experience with RETINA, DISA STIGS and SRR (scripts).
• Thorough knowledge of DODD 8500.1, DODI 8500.2, and other IA guidance.
• Must have excellent communications skills; both oral and written.
• Minimum SECRET security clearance required.
• Three or more years experience in the following or knowledge in the following a plus: LAN/WAN network services such as firewalls, DMZ’s, routers, Active Directory, intrusion detection systems (IDS) , VPN’s, PKI, DNS, HBSS configuration and maintenance, network monitoring and protocol traffic management.
• 6-8 years experience working in a DOD environment, preferably Navy.
• Additional knowledge of and/or experience with large platform afloat communications suites and information systems management is highly desired.
• Experience developing IA or Security CONOPS.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.