Cyber Analyst – Mid-Level
Mosaic451 is seeking a Mid-Level Cyber Security Analyst to add to our existing team. Your primary responsibilities would relate to performing in depth analysis of intrusions in customer computing environments; perform in depth packet analysis; implement changes to the security infrastructure and integrate threat intelligence into the operational environment. You will be responsible for protection of the systems and infrastructure from infiltration or exfiltration as part of the Security Operations Center.
This position requires shift-work as we run a 24/7 operation. As such, a willingness to be reliable and able to function as part of a 24/7 operations center is required.
- Define, review, and enforce information security policy, standards and guidelines for business operations and technology requirements
- Proactively speculate and identify IT security risks from technical and functional perspectives
- Conduct technical security assessments, audits, penetration testing, and forensic IT functions
- Configure and manage SIEM tools
- Coordinate and lead security project implementations
- Must have 3 – 6 years operational experience with securing and monitoring multiple platform and network configurations and implementations.
- Broad knowledge of IT Security and general systems infrastructure experience to include
- Experience with log correlation tools
- Experience with packet analysis tools
- Solid understand of the TCP/IP protocol suite, security architecture, and security techniques/products.
- Experience with various security management tools (Vulnerability Management, Configuration Management, SIEM, etc.)
- Ability to analyze captured data to perform incident response and identify potential compromises to customer networks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Education and Certification Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or related field (preferred but not required)
- CISSP, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, GCCF, CCNA, CCNP or related security certification (preferred but not required)