Apply for this Job
Mission Brewery is a craft beer pioneer serving the San Diego community since 1913. The position of Marketing Services Manager is San Diego based and works cross-functionally with Sales, Innovation, Finance and Operations. The position is responsible for all aspects of marketing including Mission Brewery branding, social media, digital asset management, taproom operations, event management and community engagement.
- Generate and manage all marketing plans for Mission Brewery in collaboration with senior management.
- Oversees the development of engaging content campaigns (social, PR, trade, etc.) to drive brand awareness and support.
- Maintain all social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Untappd and others
- Keep our media and internal digital assets up to date with graphics, sell sheets, product shots, etc.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of our taproom operations including staffing, marketing, events, consumer engagement and revenue generation.
- Responsible for creative idea generation and planning of organized events in the taproom that appropriately reflect Mission Brewery brand and personality. Promote these events and engage our fans, community, and potential customers.
- Partners with the Sales Leadership Team to ensure effective selling tools are provided.
- Work with Wholesale distribution partners to provide sales/marketing assets.
- Identify opportunities for branding and packaging changes and improvements that align with consumer and competitive trends.
- Manage a merchandise program that accurately reflects Mission Brewery and meets the needs of our sales team and distributor partners. Work with our various merchandise providers to ensure timely ordering, inventory, and pricing.
- Manage department budgets and provide monthly reconciliation and analysis
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising, or related degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in the beer or related industry
- Strong work ethic and self-starter mentality
- Excellent project management skills to include detail orientation, organized, professional.
- Authentic passion for craft beer and the craft beer community
- Strong personal management, time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadlines.
- Possesses high degree of discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to effectively work cross-functionally.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule and work onsite, travel and work nights and weekends as needed for events.
- As a condition of employment, the job candidate(s) must successfully complete a post-offer, pre-employment background check.
- Ability to move/lift heavy materials (up to 60 lbs.)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be 21+ years old.
(The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Mission Brewery offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a team-oriented work environment and growth for dedicated and committed employees.
Mission Brewery is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.
Apply for this Job