|Clearance Required||Yes-Ability to Obtain|
|US Citizenship Required||Yes|
|Schedule||Regular Salaried Exempt|
At NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc., we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc. and for the people who work here.
Job Description NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc. (NDFG) is seeking a business savvy; career oriented Incident Manager who will be responsible for managing incidents for Information Technology (IT) infrastructure related tasks. The mission for NDFG is to provide 24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days per year IT infrastructure to a civilian government customer with a broad extended customer base. The Incident Manager will oversee, facilitate, and administer ITIL based service support and/or technical account management in the coordination of ITIL process ownership and customer account management on a 24×7 basis. Normal hours are core business hours as well as participation in a regular on-call rotation with other service managers. This position requires direct customer interaction. The candidate must be able to interface with demanding customers in a professional manner.
• Create and deliver reports as needed
• Act as a point of escalation to resolve customer issues
• Participate in meetings as required
• Provide training to support teams on processes
• Participate in regular reviews of SOPs
• Cross train and have the ability to move within the service management team
• Act as the primary account contact during on-call shift
The incident managers participate in an on-call rotation. This rotation requires overnight work not less than one week per month and under some circumstances could be more. This role supports a 24 x 7 x 365 operation.
Basic Qualifications • 1 + years of experience working in a high volume, operations environment
• 1 + years of experience with ITIL processes in fast-paced environment
• 1 + years of experience communicating with customers at all levels
• Excellent communications skills, including the ability to write concise analysis summaries and actions reports.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to handle many tasks and projects simultaneously in a high-pressure environment with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
• Strong customer service skills
• The ability to work any shift in a 24 hours x 7 days per week operation on a rotational basis.
Desired Qualifications • ITILv3 Foundation Certificate
• Experience using Remedy ITSM (any version)
• Experience working with high demand customers such as help desk work
• Experience with a great deal of independent decision-making
• Experience with other Service Management areas (i.e. Change, Request, Problem, and Configuration Management)
Education High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree preferred. Experience Typically requires at least 4 years relevant experience without a Degree; 1+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate or Graduate Degree. Physical Requirements N/A Hazards N/A About NTT DATA Services NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc.is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Policy
NTT DATA Services, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.