Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company.
Liberty Mutual IT Hosting Services is actively searching for a Voice Network Analyst. IT Hosting Services is a part of our Central IT Services organization that runs the infrastructure and foundational technology that is used across all business units and within Corporate Departments. In this role you will provide centralized systems operational support, administration, installation and maintenance of enterprise-wide networks (e.g. voice, data, UNIX operating systems, LANs, WANs, distributed processing and client server operations). You will support, monitor, and administer the operation of the networks and systems throughout the enterprise including hardware and software (e.g. token rings, routers, hubs, bridges, network management system and operating system, middleware, and network management applications).
- Provide support to assist in the resolution of escalated service desk incidents to agreed service levels.
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on client questions, and resolves complex problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software. Answer/ respond to incoming requests and resolve customer problems via the telephone, email, web, etc.
- Ability to manage and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Provide infrastructure support to ensure high availability, security and usability of the data and voice network that is transparent to users (e.g., voice, data, UNIX operating systems, networks, distributed processing and client server operations).
- Alerts management when a major problem is suspected. Documents and tracks status of client inquiries coordinates appropriate response and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Analyzes, reviews, and maintains organization’s voice communications system. Makes suggestions to end users regarding voice communications software and hardware solutions, and offers support and troubleshooting.
- Ensures uninterrupted access to all voice telecommunication features, including voicemail, ACD or PBX systems. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and experience in network design, installation and maintenance of state-of-the-art voice and/or data network technology, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of network hardware and software, infrastructure and design, topologies and protocols.
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies. General knowledge of business function(s) and general awareness of business operations.
- Knowledge of remote management and Avaya systems.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
401K and Company paid pension plan
Discounts on automobile and homeowner’s insurance
Discount fitness memberships
Flexible spending accounts
Vision care coverage
Credit Union membership
Employee and Dependent life insurance
Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company’s success is inextricably linked to our employees’ satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Job: TechnologyPrimary Location: United States- Wisconsin-WausauSchedule:Full-timeSalary:$70,400-$88,700Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)Travel: No