KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities’ toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
The Network Analyst/Instructor is a dual role position with the primary function of an instructor and the secondary function of a network analyst. The Network Analyst/Instructor will assist the Instructional Designer with creating, conducting and instructing a foundational course demonstrating the technologies, techniques, tradecraft, operations and procedure utilized during the complete lifecycle of a current CNO project through experience building scenarios. By performing secondary duties as an analyst, the analysts/instructors will be current on operational guidance in order to maintain a contemporary course curriculum. These duties are included solely for maintaining instructor subject matter relevancy.
- A minimum of three years of experience planning and conducting analytic support to Computer Network Operations (CNO) in TAO to include experience conducting target and technical analysis on all aspects of CNO within an operational environment
- A minimum of two years knowledge and practical experience with current Analytic tools
- Demonstrated experience with Solaris, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with network administration
- Ability to configure and install a training environment for use during training
- At least two years of experience conducting professional training to include podium instruction and e-learning platform
- Experience performing knowledge transfer and providing on the job training
- A minimum of two years of professional training or experience using software programming languages such as C++, JAVA, Python, and Perl
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical field
- Experience with Windows Host/Network Forensics
- Experience with Penetration testing with Linux or Windows Networks
- Experience with on-line learning management software such as Moodle
- COMPTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT) or equivalent experience teaching adult learners in a classroom setting
Location: Hanover, MD
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.