The Network Security Analyst 1 is responsible for assisting the Information Security team in managing the security services catalog. They will be responsible for deploying and managing network security controls in a distributed enterprise network, responding to critical security incidents; working with IT. and Business Unit groups to resolve in a timely fashion, and assisting in monitoring various security tools and ticketing systems for issues/requests. This person will possess knowledge of business processes as they pertain to security, as well as information security expertise to develop and implement security plans appropriate to the level of risk the enterprise faces.
The Network Security Analyst position requires proficiency in the use of various tools and techniques used to identify and determine appropriate mitigating controls.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the items below:
- Ability to read and interpret network configurations; identifying missing/misconfigured settings
- Proven experience using Bradford Network Sentry network access control systems
- Proficient with 802.1x configuration and deployment
- Familiar with malware response and removal from endpoint and network devices
- Proficient with managing web filtering systems
- Experience with networking protocols including: Radius, SNMP, TCP/IP, SSH, SFTP
- Proficient with managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows operating systems in an enterprise domain environment
Desired Certifications include: Security +, CCENT, CCNA