Our Analysts possess the ability to evaluate operating systems, network protocols, network configurations, and network architectures to initiate discovery and analysis of high-value targets of interest. They are proficient in analyzing complex data and telecommunications networks, both logical and physical topologies in support of Computer Network Operations. They have the ability to work with, or analyze, modern telecommunications networks, and are familiar with messaging sequences related to IP and voice communications.
We are looking for any of the following Networking skills:
- Working knowledge of Windows/Unix systems administration and security vulnerabilities
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and related data network protocols: knowledge of standard network protocols like TCP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP, SNMP etc., and advanced features like IPSEC and IPv6 related protocols and accompanying protocol analysis tools (Wireshark, TCPDump, etc)
- Deep knowledge studying and analyzing converged network technologies
- Working knowledge of modern communications networks and protocols (GSM, SS7, UMTS, MPLS, VPNs, etc)
- Understanding of network administration of Routers, Firewalls and Switching technology
- Understanding of and the ability to perform penetration testing
- Incident response, intrusion analysis, proactive defense a plus
- Development experience using Python, Ruby, Perl, C, or C++ a plus
Previous experience with any of the following a plus:
- Intrusion Analyst
- Penetration Testing
- Hold a TS/SCI Clearance with a Polygraph
- Have a minimum of three year’s experience in this field
Fortego is a small, family-oriented company that promotes a healthy work-life balance and is uncompromising in adhering to its values. We strive to ensure a rewarding work experience for everyone at Fortego and support employees to reach for and achieve the next goal in their career. We encourage our employees to pursue training, because we know the knowledge gained will directly support you, the Company, and our clients.
Fortego is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.