The Network Security Manager is responsible for the Chase Paymentech network security Infrastructure throughout the entire Enterprise. The Chase Paymentech infrastructure is designed to support highly available, multi-layered, defense in-depth network security architecture with zero downtime in several critical network segments. This position requires an individual with strong understanding in IT security, technology vision, and able to provide direction to a team of highly motivated Network Security Engineers.
- Managing maintenance and administration on all network security devices and providing top tier support for all firewall, IPS, DNS and VPN technology.
- Continuously monitor for new and emerging threats and malicious activity, specifically those impacting the payment card industry.
- Evaluate the risks that new threats pose to the company and leverage their team to architect compensating or mitigating controls to prevent the risks from impacting the company and its customers.
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
- Minimum of 7+ years Network Security, Network Engineer or combined work experience
- Minimum of 1+ years experience working on large enterprise Cisco networks
- Minimum of 5+ years Network Security work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years experience managing Network Security Engineers
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with IPS/IDS management
- Minimum of 5+ years Checkpoint Provider-1 R65 and higher
- Minimum of 1+ years experience CheckPoint Remote Access (SecureClient, Connectra, SNX and Abra)
- Minimum of 3+ years CheckPoint SecurePlatform (including SecureXL, ClusterXL and CoreXL)
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with DNS and Bind
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with Secure Transport Protocols (SSL, IPSEC, SSH)
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with Vulnerability Assessment tools and evasion techniques (Core Impact, Nessus, N-Map, Saint, Samari, BreakingPoint)
- CheckPoint CCSE+ or CCMA
- CheckPoint Edge appliance configuration, troubleshooting including Star and Mesh domain and route based VPN
- CheckPoint Large Scale Management (SmartLSM or SmartProvisioning)
- CheckPoint VSX R75 and higher
- CheckPoint Eventia Analyzer and Reporter
- F5 Networks Experience
- Cisco Routing and Switching experience is a plus
- CCNP is a plus
- Secure Authorization Protocols (TACACS+, Radius, SecurID, MS-CHAP, NTLM, Kerberos, Certificate)
- IBM xSeries servers
- HP DL/BL series servers
- HP Blade chassis and switch module configurations
- Fujitsu Blade chassis and switch module configurations
- RAID Concepts, configurations and management
- SAN/NAS concepts and functions
- Diskless appliance management concepts and fundamentals