The employee will provide computer network defense incident response and support, correlation analysis, and support for the fielded CND analysis suite for subscribers of the Network Security Operations Center (NSOC) Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) and other supported components. Also assist with the maintenance of current NSOC CNDSP SOPs and support to CND Analysis, Fusion and Monitoring group.
KSH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. KSH also maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test