Weidenhammer Secure Networks – A security advisor and solutions firm specializing in business advisory/consulting services specific to risk and risk avoidance, and security influencing technology solutions for our clients. Weidenhammer’s focus is on being a trusted advisor to our clients and helping them to establish an appropriate security posture for the clients’ business.
Reporting to the VP, Computer Solutions, you will lead and develop a successful Security Practice advising business leaders and C-level Executives in a variety of businesses in all aspects of cyber risk and security.
- Vision and thought leader for the practice.
- Close new business opportunities.
- Lead engagements ensuring successful service/solutions delivery and development of strong client relationships.
- Be the “face” of the business unit; marketing our expertise, being recognized as an industry thought leader, participate in co-marketing activities, do presentations at conferences, etc.
- Recruitment, supervision of staff, development of staff.
- Managing the business to meet financial goals and objectives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science Degree (B.S. or M.S., M.S.C.S.) and relevant education particularly in Cyber-Security.
- Demonstrate experience in building a practice.
- Demonstrate experience in managing a team of resources geared to fulfill deliverables.
- Expertise in leading and advising clients on security; risk, governance, technology, regulatory drivers and making application of NIST, ISO, ITIL standards.
- Specialty areas would include Risk Management, cyber security controls & information security, business resilience.
- Understanding of security audit standards.
- Certifications and credentials – CISSP, CRISC, CISA for example.
- Understand and articulate market trends and ability to understand the competitive landscape.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform successfully in the role.
Successful candidates must undergo a background check which includes a urine drug screen.