WaveCreste is currently seeking a highly motivated OAM Infrastructure Engineer located in Middletown, NJ.
WaveCreste is an IT professional services, consulting, and outsourcing company helping clients leverage technology to improve business results. Our unique ‘rural sourcing’ service delivery model features our rural U.S.-based solution centers, the deep industry expertise of our people, and tight collaboration with our clients. In many cases this approach provides our clients with superior value and ease-of-management when compared to in-house or offshoring solution sourcing approaches.
WaveCreste was spun off from Genesis Networks in 2011 and has been delivering value for clients since 2001. Our clientele includes some of the leading Fortune 50 telecommunications and high tech companies. WaveCreste is headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, and employs more than 300 systems professionals.
Required Skills / Experience
- Linux, UNIX
- Solaris LINUX Windows
- Very strong MS Windows experience on the App Server Side
- Hands on experience with Ticketing Systems, Ordering and Sales Systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment handling all database aspects
- Configuration of environments
- App or web envy experience is a plus
- ORACLE weblogic -, Connect Direct 0- SAP – Biz Objects – Websphere App
Key Job Responsibilities
- Support MS Windows environment of IIS, File system and permissions, FTP, Cold Fusion, SQL Server, MySQL, JDK, MS Office.
- Support installation and administration of IBM Web Sphere Application Server 6.0/7.x.
- Support Installation and administration of IBM Web Sphere Portal Server 6.1/7.x.
- Support Installations of Web Logic, JDK, JBOSS, Oracle Client, Connect Direct in Windows, Solaris and Linux environment.
- Allocate and maintain environments based on management direction in various third-party software products including Oracle Weblogic, IBM Datastage, Oracle databases, IBM MQ series, ATT Connect: Direct, SFTP, Envinsa, SAP Business Objects, Perl, and other third-party softwares on operating systems of Windows, Solaris, and Linux
- Provide technical support for the applications running in Weblogic across multiple machines and locations within GCP that supports client applications from sales, to service assurance domains;
- Provide user id/access management framework and processes for on-ramping of teams into the database systems environment
- Support server access as well as Source Code Management (SCM) access for development, and test environments. Provide software ticket support for all third-party software used
- Plan and monitor development test environments for various projects on the database systems platform
- Monitoring of dev/test environments for performance and errors
- Project cost analysis for support
- New project infrastructure estimation
- Support production outages referred to OAM team
- Development support of internal development activities
- On-call support for emergency deployments
- UAT/JST support for code deployments through ticket process
This is a full time job opportunity which offers a base salary, paid time off and benefits.