Job Description: Provides support for installation, testing, repair, and troubleshooting of stand-alone computers, computers linked to networks, printers, mobile devices, and other computer peripherals. Responds to telephone calls, email, and personal requests for technical, operational, and training support. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution. Provides end user account and computer asset management services in coordination with CIO staff. Provides support for enterprise information management applications. Supports directorate Security Manager and Command Information Assurance Manager through analysis of general information assurance related technical problems and providing basic technical support in solving these problems. Ensures proper handling, transfer and/or destruction of classified materials on all computers. Assists in the preparation, review, and consolidation of client information systems, budgets, acquisitions, and business plans.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Navy IT systems including:
- Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)
- DoD IT Portfolio Repository-DoN (DITPR-DON)
- DoN Application and Database Management System (DADMS)
- * 2+ years of experience with the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Bachelor’s level degree in related field.
- Active SECRET security clearance required,
- Washington D.C.