Operations Support Specialists executes operational processes and provides organizational support and client service within a given professional domain area. In this role, you will be expected to provide a high level of service and support to both internal and external clients analyzing medical information and mapping patients that can be pulled into the cloud based system. Operations Support Specialists perform data entry, audits, maintain files, maintain records, and research best practices to determine appropriate course of action. You will be responsible for ensuring that each client receives the appropriate Cerner experience through proper preparation and execution of events and communication.
- Demonstrates broad venue knowledge
- Works well with venue team
- Identifies and communicates appropriate escalation of issues to team leads
- Participates in continuous learning opportunities and maintains solution and venue expertise (i.e. Certification, WBT’s, knowledge transfer events, coaching/mentoring associates, expansion of current skill set)
- Takes an active role in pursuing applicable role development programs within professional services. Grows and develops consulting and facilitation skills
- Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures. Understands personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets
- Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role
- Follows Cerner policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others
- Performs other responsibilities as needed
- Possess the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and determine appropriate communication medium (e.g. phone, face-to-face meeting, e-mail, instant message, voicemail)
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Ability to contribute individually and collaborate in a team as necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available
Be a part of something that matters. Something that affects every single person, every single day—people’s health and the care they receive. Cerner is transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it easier and more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner technology solutions are licensed by over 14,000 health care venues around the world.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.