(844) 627-8267
(844) 627-8267

Prince Harry ‘should get just £500’ over phone hacking claims | #hacking | #cybersecurity | #infosec | #comptia | #pentest | #hacker


The Duke of Sussex is entitled to just £500 compensation for unlawful activity by tabloid journalists, the High Court was told on Tuesday.

Harry’s trial against the publisher of the Daily Mirror, estimated to have cost millions in legal fees, heard there was no evidence that he was the victim of phone hacking.

The duke’s lawyer countered that the failure of Piers Morgan, the former editor of the Daily Mirror, to give evidence had been “fatal” to the newspaper’s defence.

Andrew Green, KC, representing Mirror Group Newspapers, said the only admitted unlawful activity was a payment to a private investigator relating to Harry’s night at the Chinawhite celebrity nightclub in Soho, central London, in 2004.

He said the duke “should be awarded a maximum of

——————————————————–


Click Here For The Original Story From This Source.

National Cyber Security

FREE
VIEW