This is a contingent position based on contract award and funding from the customer.
Sallyport is currently recruiting High Threat Security and Support Professionals for assignments in some of the world’s most challenging and dynamic locations. We look for people of the utmost caliber with extensive security experience and unquestionable accountability, integrity and professionalism. If you meet the requirements for this position, please apply so a member of our Recruiting Staff can review your application.
All candidates must be willing to serve in High Threat, OCONUS locations in austere environments.
Location: High Threat Locations, Worldwide
Security Clearance Required: SECRET
- Contractor shall perform day-to-day personal protective security functions.
- Performs interpreter/translator duties as required.
- Contractor can/will be rotated for various security duties as well as Drive the lead vehicle, client’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations.
- Contractor shall carry and operate weapons as specified in daily Post and detail orders, or upon orders from the AIC, DL, or SL.
- Contractor shall participate in advance security preparations.
- Contractor shall Man the security post at the principal’s residence, the command post, or other static post as required.
- Contractor shall serve as a member of an ERT or QRF Team.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- A minimum of level three (3) proficiency in all languages/dialects identified in the task order.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience. Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience on active duty.
- A minimum of one (1) year of this experience must include experience in protective security assignments in a high threat environment.
- Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the training course.
- Attend and successfully complete all prerequisite training as required per task order.
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, re-qualifying as required by the client.
- Contractor shall be in excellent physical shape and be able to pass the PT test.
The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Positions may or may not require applicants selected to be subjected to a Sallyport background check and government security investigation. Certain job assignments may require an employee to successfully obtain and or maintain a security clearance and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Sallyport is a global provider of a full spectrum of security and mission support solutions tailored to enable global security and stability operations. With over 2,500 employees, Sallyport offers a comprehensive range of global protective, security and mission support solutions to US Government, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of private and commercial clients.
Sallyport’s mission is to consistently deliver high quality services with full integrity and focus on performance excellence to every client on every mission.
Know your Customer | Know your People | Know your Business | Know your Math | No Complacency
“Failure is not an option.”