Qualvu is seeking a QA Engineer to join our engineering team as a full-time salaried employee with excellent benefits. This position plays a key role in our QA initiatives, ensuring that Qualvu products meet our quality standards. This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge web technology to continue to drive forward next generation online video qualitative research solutions. We have assembled a bright and motivated team of developers to continue to evolve our offerings.
This position is responsible for analyzing and optimizing both the quality of the Qualvu applications and quality of the application delivery. Our ideal candidate for this position has a strong track record of QA test engineering or software development at other commercial software companies. This role not only involves planning and developing tests, but also building and designing automated tests, debugging root causes of quality issues, and making recommendations for code and infrastructure improvements.
The following position is located at our headquarters near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Lakewood, Colorado, a plethora of outdoor activities, combined with a world-class city combine to create an extraordinary living experience. Great schools, a large international airport, a trend setting public transportation system and a myriad of cultural opportunities make Denver â€˜the place to beâ€™ for both professional and lifestyle opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Work within a team of Software Developers and along with other QA Engineers to test Qualvu products at the functional and system level using manual and automated testing methodologies.
– Develop, execute and maintain manual and automated tests to identify both GUI and non-GUI based product defects.
– Assume one or more system test roles within the QA technical test team which could include Web Services, APIs, application add-ins, utilities, login authentication, roles permissions, performance test engineering, Hosting infrastructure, upgrades, security, etc.
– Provide complete test coverage of assigned areas.
– Analyze software defects to ascertain source and nature of defects.
– Write clear and reproducible software defect incident reports.
– Thoroughly verify development fixes at the code and functional levels.
– Communicate effectively with other members of the QA team, the development team, other departments and managers.
– Become a product and knowledge expert in the areas tested.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background:
– Experience with industry QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies.
– High attention to process and detail.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills.
– A highly organized individual who works well under pressure to complete tasks to meet tight deadlines via strong time/task management skills.
– Strong interpersonal, communication, project management and organizational skills.
– Industry experience in Internet technologies, protocols, application delivery, SQL and relational databases.
– Willing to jump in and assist wherever needed with a positive attitude.
– A fast and able learner with a true passion for quality.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background:
– BS degree in Computer Science with direct hands-on experience as a Software QA Engineer or Software Developer.
– Demonstrated hands-on experience developing and de-bugging code: Ruby, PHP, Python.
– Industry experience in testing large scale enterprise web based software products.
– Administrative level Linux and Windows OS expertise.
– Strong networking design and tuning skills: IP, DNS, Routing, HTTP.
– Linux scripting experience such as bash.
Qualvu is not a conventional company, and we like it that way! We hire intelligent, driven, motivated, hard-working experts with a passion for making the world a better place. We are disrupting the research industry through an innovative software-driven, people-powered approach to qualitative market research that empowers the worldâ€™s leading companies to connect directly with their customers and make better business decisions.
The ideal Qualvu employee thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced work environment in which team work is everything, believes in the ability of technology to change the world, and is committed to do the best work of his/her career here. If this sounds like you, contact us for the opportunity to join our energetic office that is led by a high performing and visionary leadership team. We offer a collaborative environment in which you can grow and learn, as well as competitive benefits and compensation packages.
Applicants should email [email protected] with a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience.
Other links you may like:
Recommendations & Credentials For Gregory Evans: http://gregorydevans.com/recommendations-credentials/, LocatePC, Fake your caller ID go to SPOOFEM.COM, LIGATT Security, Hacker Gear OnlineStolen Computer Alert