The RWC annual conference aims to bring together cryptography researchers with developers implementing cryptography in real-world systems. The main goal of the conference is to strengthen the dialogue between these two communities. Topics covered will focus on uses of cryptography in real-world environments such as the Internet, the cloud, and embedded devices.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test