MacAulay-Brown, Inc. is seeking RF Analysts – Senior, SME and Expert) to work complex technical and operational aspects to a project and provide documentation of technical findings. Candidates will be required to work under varying schedules, ranging from short, quick turn-around operational support to developmental activities spanning many months. The individual will perform technical threat and vulnerability analysis to guide and inform engineering decisions, as well as system configuration and user recommendations to mitigate residual threats and vulnerabilities against public and CI exposures. Analysis is performed during design and development phases through team participation and by evaluating components and subsystems using IT security ‘best practices’, forensic inspections, reverse engineering, data stream capture, and statistical inspection and analysis.
The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph. Some CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics with a focus on RF systems and technologies.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in analysis, development, tasking collection or reverse engineering.
- Familiar with RF testing and measurement for senior, 11 for SME and 16 for expert.
- Familiar with waveform engineering and system analysis.
- Working knowledge of software development and some demonstrated proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages and database development.
- Ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports.
- TS/SCI and poly required. US citizenship required.
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Physics with a focus on RF systems and technologies.
- IC experience and familiar with technical capabilities.
- Experience researching and developing metrics on communications systems under development.
- Knowledgeable of IC RF collection.
- Completed publications in peer reviewed journals.
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.