Yoh has a direct hire opportunity for an RF Design Engineer to support our client in St. Louis, MO.
– Research, design and develop RF and analog hardware.
– Conceptualize and design state of the art products.
– Simulation, prototyping and testing for design verification.
– Prepare and maintain product documentation.
– Minimum BS Degree in Electrical Engineering with least 8 years of hands-on experience in RF/Analog and Digital Design.
– Very passionate in RD work. Strong emphasis on hardware development.
– Good track record for successful new product development.
– Some knowledge of firmware will be an advantage. Micro experience essential.
– Good communications and analytical skills and a team player.
– Experience in digital RF communications architecture.
– Experience in RF frontends and baseband circuits.
– Innovative with distinct leadership qualities.
Discover all that’s possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Scott Bennekemper
Phone Number: 800-298-0666 ext. 236
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Wired