A lawsuit from a former GlaxoSmithKline employee alleging that he was fired for reporting concerns over the pharmaceutical company’s computer stability and security was properly dismissed, a federal appeals court has ruled.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Click here for the original source and author.