Are you a Security Analyst with solid analytical, data gathering, and problem-solving skills and experience analyzing network attacks? Do you have a strong information security background and a strong, technical IT background? If so, we have a Security Analyst position waiting for you in Columbia, SC.
You will have responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
- Performing daily monitoring and review of security events
- Conducting network incident investigations and determining the cause of the security incident
- Analyzing security events to determine if the events qualify as a legitimate security incident
- Performing network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident, and taking steps to contain and eradicate the threat
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field or an extra 4 years of IT experience
- 4 years of related security analyst experience
- Ability to keep up with the cyber threat landscape to identify potential threats and work with the senior staff to ensure that security tools are properly tuned
- Understanding of system and network security, incident management, intrusion detection, log analysis, and related technologies
- Incident response experience in a medium to large enterprise environment
- Experience interpreting and acting on cyber threat intelligence
- Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies, including TCP/IP, firewalls, and routers
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software.
For nearly 40 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, long-term care coverage, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of up to $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.